PDA

View Full Version : Success comes day to day, not at the end!!

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

tonytiger
Sat, Sep-13-03, 23:51
Boy, am I happy!

I jumped on the scale today and after much struggling during past days, I am now at 80 kgs!

Yes I know its still not so good, but just seeing something going on and getting closer to my goal is so so rewarding!

Many people call a diet a success when they reach their goals, I call it a success when little miracles happen everyday! This is the first time a diet actually works for me, everything else I tried did not work, nothing, until I found lowcarbing. Its amazing, I am full of energy and can stand all the daily activities without any trouble at all, I also feel my stress levels have dropped.

I also started taking hydroxycut, though I dont get the same "kick" out of it as compared to when it had ephedra in it, maybe that also helped, dont know. Should I start adding L-carnitine? maybe, but for now, lets enjoy the mid-termn success and keep going on!

If you still doubt this diet or better WOE is for you, then please believe me, IT WILL WORK FOR YOU, just stick to it like with everything in life, and you will see rewards.

I will post some pixs later on, see you later!!

Antonio

rosemam
Sun, Sep-14-03, 09:36
Great job Antonio. You are an inspiration!

Kristine
Sun, Sep-14-03, 10:18
Hi Antonio. Great post! :thup: I agree with you. To me, success is all the things that *don't* happen: diabetes, depression, acne, PMS...

Keep up the good work! :thup:

tonytiger
Sun, Sep-14-03, 13:37
Thanks!

Something I have noticed is that I am very psyched-up, I mean, everyday I wake up and the first thing I think to myself is: lets kill another 200gms today! and then I feel so so energetic to start my day!

So instead of driving (had to sell my car, long-story) I walk a lot and take the bus, I no longer think: damn, I got to walk a lot!

Instead I say: lets walk a lot and very fast, just to burn more fat! and yes, it seems to be working, maybe the best idea is to think different and make exercise and fun out of every chore!

See ya later people!

Regards
Antonio

Isiar
Tue, Sep-23-03, 17:14
Hi there!
Your post could be posted by me!
This is the first time in my life that I can loose weight without taking pills or starving myself.
I saw you're from Monterrey, I'm from Costa Rica. Es bonito ver mas latinoamericanos por ahi...
Cheers,
Isiar