PDA

View Full Version : Back AGAIN

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

KellyG5
Mon, Sep-08-03, 04:27
Hi Everyone...
I have been on and off this board over the past year or so. And basically that is how I have been with low carb...on again off again. So here I am again...back on the wagon.

About 4 years ago, I lost over 60 + pounds low carbing and working out. It left great! I maintained the weight for another 3 years. The past year I have been fighting a 10 pound again. So I am back to get that weight off again.

My little intro...I am married with three daughters (ages 8 and twins are 6) I am currently subbing at the school as a teacher's aide. I love working, but I haven't been able to work out since I started back to work.

Looking forward to being back on the board again.

Paleoanth
Mon, Sep-08-03, 05:42
Hey Kelly!

Welcome back. At least you know exactly what to do and did it before it became a real problem. You'll get those 10 pounds off in no time.