PDA

View Full Version : Hello, everyone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

vfarr
Thu, Sep-04-03, 12:41
Hello, I'm new to this site and needed it as another way to be accountable. I keep a journal, that helps. I've lost 18# in 2 months low carbing. The sugar cravings are almost null. If I just have to have something sweet....a little Cool Whip seems to do the trick. Anyone else have any emergency "sweet-tooth buster" tricks? :read2:

mischa
Thu, Sep-04-03, 14:56
Hello and welcome to the Forum :wave:

For recipes check out this Section here (http://forum.lowcarber.org/forumdisplay.php?f=2). There you will find a lot of forum favorites :)

I wish you great success

LittleAnne
Fri, Sep-05-03, 04:36
Welcome to this forum. I'm sure that you will find lots of helpful advice, information and support here.

Congratulations on your weight loss so far. I know what you mean about a journal keeping your accountable. I, like many have one on this site for just that purpose.