PDA

View Full Version : new member

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

skyedon
Thu, Sep-04-03, 11:03
This is the last time i'm starting this diet because it isn't going to be a diet anymore it is going to be my way of life i can do this :wiggle:

Rosebud
Thu, Sep-04-03, 16:57
Hi there Skyedon, welcome! :wave:

You're starting with a great attitude - well done. Yes, this really does have to become a WOL to work.

Have a good look around here. You'll find some great info on the orange bar at the top of the screen, especially Low Carb Tips. :)

Happy low carbing!

:rose:Rosebud:rose:

BellaMafia
Thu, Sep-04-03, 17:43
Hello and good luck on this WOL. Too fully be successful you must consider this WOE every part of your life just like using the bathroom. So good luck and this is the one time that it is ok to be a looser.

Isiar
Thu, Sep-04-03, 19:52
Hi and welcome!
I'm glad you join the low-carb way. It has been a real pleasent trip for me so far.
Isiar

skyedon
Fri, Sep-05-03, 06:01
Thank you everyone for the welcoming i want to be a loser this time i made it through day one no change on the scale but i'm hanging in there :agree:

carebair30
Fri, Sep-05-03, 06:13
Hi Skyedon, congrats and good luck. This is my second time on the atkins diet, although I am new to this site. I just became a member yesterday. I cant believe how much support there is on this site. It really is comforting to know that I'm not the only one.
The first time I lost a 50 pounds on atkins. Afterwhich I found out that i was pregant. Well hubby and I packed on the pounds. After the baby was born and the Doc ok'd it I started dieting again. For one reason or excuse we didnt follow it like before. So here I am again, with more weight that last time to get off. Its depressing but I am not giving up without a fight this time.
I already started walking 2 miles a day, and soon hope to start pilates. Walking seems to help alot.
Well good luck

skyedon
Fri, Sep-05-03, 06:20
good luck carebairer i wish you all the best and yes there is alot of support on this site i am very impressed