PDA

View Full Version : lucky me!

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

dairydh
Wed, Sep-03-03, 18:45
Hello! This is my first post. I am on Atkins started 2 weeks ago. My weight loss is at a standstill but I have worked out almost everyday since I started the program. I cant wait to take my measurements tonight. I am lucky because I have a great support group of people around me that are also on the program (husband, best friend and her husband, 2 co-workers and brother and his wife). I was so excited to find this forum and I look forward to learning a lot!

Lori H
Wed, Sep-03-03, 19:18
Welcome, welcome! That is great that you are working out every day! I am so impressed. Looks like you are doing wonderful. I am glad that you have family to support you too. That always helps. Now you have lots more support from us fellow low carbers. Good luck!

tinaninea
Thu, Sep-04-03, 00:27
Wow! You're Doing Really Good, & I'll Bet You're Measurements Will Be A Lot Different Since You're Working Out So Much. Keep Up The Good Work & Welcome!