PDA

View Full Version : A little discouraged

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

jordan
Mon, Sep-01-03, 20:06
I have been trying low carb for about 6 weeks and the scale hasn't moved since the first two. Hence to say I have given up and I am trying again. I can never seem to get under 170. But I am going to try to start back at 20 carbs and see what happens.

Just a little discouraged
jordan

Lori H
Mon, Sep-01-03, 20:48
Hang in there Jordan! I know it is really discouraging when that scale refuses to budge. How about posting a couple of days food choices. Sometimes we can look at them and offer advice as to what might be causing a problem. Good luck!

Iowagirl
Tue, Sep-02-03, 09:41
Are you tracking your foods on www.fitday.com ? Could be you are exceeding 20 g of carbs without realizing. Post your menus as Lori suggested and/or check out fitday. Good luck and welcome, too!

BelmontLil
Tue, Sep-02-03, 10:58
Stay with it! the scale may not have moved but maybe you have lost inches!

Today I got into those black jeans I bought and could never fit into.

DONT GIVE UP! The scale is not the only measure of success (said the girl who has yet to weigh herelf after purchasing a scale at the beginning of this WOE)