PDA

View Full Version : Low Carb Candies

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Laurie
Sun, Mar-25-01, 19:02
Does anyone know where to get good low carb candies? I used to buy the Kerr's Light hard candies (made with Splenda) at Safeway but they discontinued them nearly a year ago and I haven't seen them anywhere else (I'm in the Vancouver area). I did order some candies online from the States but paid way too much (exchange, shipping and duty) for a few packs of low carb candies and feel silly about doing that.

IslandGirl
Mon, Mar-26-01, 23:25
Hey Laurie. I'm over in Victoria but I can tell you I've spotted several varieties of the Kerr's Light candies in quite a few places. You have to look around, each sstore seems to do its own thing.

Particularly the Kerr's in a Walmart here, in several Shopper's Drug Marts (either in the Candies section or in the Diabetic section over by pharmacy). Also in the Superstore (diabetic section in the pharmacy). I'm partial to the Vanilla Caramels myself.... hazardous to my willpower and my digestion, but what can I say ;(

Hope this helps?