PDA

View Full Version : Hello

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

angieK
Sun, Aug-31-03, 10:14
Hi
I am new to this Atkins way of life--I started last week and have been scouring the web ever since for information. I have been putting this off for about two years , so alot of thought has gone into it.
Our winters here get dark, wet and dreary so I thought I would get into this kind of support group to help me and hopefully I can help other members as time goes by and I get so much wiser.:)
Thanks in advance for all the information and ideas that I will find here.
angieK

jude
Sun, Aug-31-03, 10:24
Welcome to the forum, Angie! You'll find all the help and support you could ask for here and everyone is so friendly.

Have you registered at Fitday? It's a major help in keeping track of everything, especially carbs and your fat/protein/carb ratios (they s/b about 70/25/5%)http://www.fitday.com

Be sure to check out "Hot Links" in the newbies section. Scads of threads there. And don't be shy about asking your own questions.

Good Luck!

judy

angieK
Sun, Aug-31-03, 10:45
Thanks Judy I am off to do that.