PDA

View Full Version : steak umms...yum, yum

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

bump
Wed, Aug-27-03, 09:14
Ok, I Haven't Heard Anything About Steak Umm, Frozen Steak Sandwiches.thought The Guys Would Love Them, Browned , Layered With Melted Cheese In Between . Maybe Some Peppers And Onions!!! Make Sure To Drain On Paper Towel Though, They Are Very Greasy But Ooohh So Good!
Bump

pippa26
Thu, Aug-28-03, 15:34
Hey Bump, what bread are you using?
Pippa

bump
Thu, Aug-28-03, 19:48
Hey Bump, what bread are you using?
Pippa

WELL HELLO AGAIN PIPPA!!!! LOL**...I HAVEN'T HAD TIME TO TRY YOUR RECIPE BUT I'M SURE I'LL GET AROUND TO IT. I'VE BEEN TAKING THE QUICK ROUTE (MAKING LOW CARB MUFFINS). LIKE I SAID...MAKING BREAD HAS ALWAYS BEEN A BIT SCARY TO ME.HOPE YOU TRY THE STEAK-UMMS!!!! HAVE A GREAT DAY!!!

Len's gal
Thu, Aug-28-03, 20:14
mmmmmmmmmmm I love steak ums. I usually take some to work for lunch. Just fry some up the night before and put some cheese on them. Put them in the mic. at lunch and eat them like a roll up. yum!

Pixie
Sat, Aug-30-03, 03:41
Does anyone know if you can get these in the UK?

Thanks

Emma