PDA

View Full Version : Recent College Grad, in need of support

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

jacodri
Wed, Aug-27-03, 08:32
I started doing Atkins while in school. I did with a friend. We were long distance partners. It was a bit easier for me while in school though. There are salad bars in every dining all, and you can always count on a peice of meat. The most difficulty I had was watching my friends eat. After the first week, that was no big deal. I lost about ten ponds in the first two weeks. I Graduated :yay: and have been doing Atkins with my grandmother. It was working at first...Then I started a new job. And carbs are everywhere. :thdown: I am happy to find this sight. I just need to stay focused. This is my third day back on and I love fitday.com. I'm just looking for some support. Any one been in my shoes before? :help:

Iowagirl
Wed, Aug-27-03, 09:37
Hang in there, Jacodri!

Offices are certainly not lc friendly (assuming you are in such a setting) but we are here for you! Try to keep some lc treats handy so you will not be tempted or left hungry.