PDA

View Full Version : Off To An OD

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

4mrslucky
Thu, Aug-14-03, 10:23
:) Good Morning All,
Your posts were very helpful and it does help to have a site where one has walked in our shoes. The Navy hospital has refered me to a spical clinic tomorrow. I will go in with my list of questions and ideas of what I can and can't do, I hope! I hope to get back to taking the glucosamine and my calcium. This colitis has kicked butt the past few weeks and I have been off everything but heart and thyroid meds. So yesterday I was on all the meds, good through the day, that is all I ask for now. Morning I run to the pot and then Imodium and off for the day. :yay:
It is h... to be 60 and have the body act like 80! :thdown: Other then this down bit of news, I am better then yesterday, and I plan on having a very busy healthy day. Thoughts to you all. Susan :angel:

THIS TOO SHALL PASS