PDA

View Full Version : Hello.

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

suongsa
Tue, Aug-12-03, 19:13
Hello. I'm Kat. I just found your forum and decided to join. Although I've been on Atkins religiously for 3 1/2 years (I'm a lifer!), you learn along the way that there's always something more to learn.

One recent challenge I've encountered over the past 8 months was the discovery of intolerances/allergies to not only dairy products, but also soy, raw egg whites (i.e. no mayo for me), and nuts. I'm still adjusting but holding well. I live in California, so I'm learning really fast that it is next to impossible to get goat's cream and butter locally.

Anyway, nice meet everyone :)

Lori H
Tue, Aug-12-03, 19:28
Hi there and welcome! Wow, you've been at this way of life for an impressive amount of time! With impressive results might I add! We are glad to have you with us.

strokerace
Wed, Aug-13-03, 07:09
Hello and welcome,
I am really glad you joined.I am sure you will have some good ideas and advise. It is great you have done so well. Congrats to you.