PDA

View Full Version : another lc website

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

debbiedobson
Sun, Nov-12-00, 18:49
hi karen
my name is debbie and i am in the process of starting a canadian lc website. i've been lc for the last year and i post on several u.s. websites. i thought i'd start a canadian website. i live just outside of toronto, ontario. i've been posting to trulylowcarbs website for about a month now. the owner of that site is also a karen. her cookbook was just published nov 1st this month. she said she was ok with me starting up a canadian website. i hope you don't mind another canadian lc website. i'm sure that there's lots of room for another canadian lc website
debbie

tamarian
Sun, Nov-12-00, 19:05
Hi Debbie,

Welcome aboard. We don't mind at all, the more Canadian web sites, the merrier! If I can be of any help, just let me know. :)

Wa'il

doreen T
Sun, Nov-12-00, 19:46
Hi Debbie,

Welcome here, glad you found us. Looking forward to visiting your site when it's up and running. Please keep us posted!!:)

Doreen

Karen
Thu, Nov-16-00, 11:09
Hi Debbie,

The important thing is to spread the word, so the more low-carb stuff boards and information out there, the better it will be for all of us. Come back and post the link.

Karen