PDA

View Full Version : Wow! awesome community!

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

DaRockman
Fri, Aug-08-03, 21:54
Hi all!

I am so glad I've stumbled across this site. I've been reading for hours here and I feel I've only scratched the surface. There seems to be many helpfull users here and that's great for me!

I used to be the slimest guy throughout my life, but have changed dramatically over the past 5 years. I've gotten married, I've quit smoking, I've hit 30... All these things have contributed to my weight gain...

I'm looking forward to low-carbing with you all, and will be looking to you for advice. Thanks for having such a wonderful and active community.

:thup:

Fat
Fri, Aug-08-03, 22:00
Hi DaRockMan, Welcome to you, and nice of you to say so. I agree with you about this being an active community. Never heard it put that way, but I like it.

Marlaine
Fri, Aug-08-03, 22:05
Welcome to the forum!! I can tell you from personal experience (see the beginning of my journal) that I wouldn't be here today sporting the success that I am, if it weren't for this forum.

Wishing you all of the best on your low carb journey.

Marlaine

harleydee
Fri, Aug-08-03, 22:31
Hello and Welcome!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is a great forum to come to for advice, info and support. The people are great!

Good luck!!!!