PDA

View Full Version : Hiya!

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Kerryjane
Thu, Aug-07-03, 16:36
Hi, my names kerry and i'm from Evesham in the UK. I started low carbing (Atkins) a week ago and i think i'm doing ok, well better than i thought i would.
The main thing for me is that i'm doing this for myself and no one else.
The ketostix say i'm burning fats rather than carbs so thats gotta be good, and i feel alot healthier with loads more energy which is great!
So i'm looking to give and recieve some support! One thing i will say is that if i can give up sweets and bread and pasta and fizzy sweet drinks any one can!!

HumminBird
Thu, Aug-07-03, 18:30
Hi Kerry!!

Congrats on doing so well in your first week!! I'm really pleased for you! I hope I can do just as well!!

Been wondering where you get these ketostix from?

Fat
Thu, Aug-07-03, 20:21
Hello Kerry, welcome to the LC forum. So happy that you are doing well. Can you please update you stats. Sounds like you lost some lbs there.