PDA

View Full Version : help!!!

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

walta
Wed, Aug-06-03, 16:47
I'm not sure where to go or what to do. This is my first. I have a few questions.

harleydee
Wed, Aug-06-03, 16:48
Ok, well, just ask your questions exactly how you've posted this message!

walta
Wed, Aug-06-03, 16:52
I just started this low carb diet, along with my husband and my daughter. He's down 9 lbs, she's down 6, and I can't seem to lose any. We all eat the same, except my daughter eats a little fruit on occasion, my husband has had skim milk, but what am I doing wrong?

harleydee
Wed, Aug-06-03, 17:00
I started on 21 July, 2003 so maybe I'm not the best person to be asking. However, read through the other postings and you should find them VERY helpful. I read them all the time and always gain some insight!!!!!!

There are a lot of reasons why you may not be losing the weight. Read through the other postings and see if anything there helps. If not, then ask again.

Maybe it would help if you post your daily menu. Then others can see what you're eating and perhaps tell you what you should try.

Good luck!!

walta
Wed, Aug-06-03, 17:15
Thanks. I'm having a hard time getting to my messages. What is the easiest way? I'm not a pro with computers.

wannalose
Wed, Aug-06-03, 17:18
are atkins advantage bars harmful, as far as hindering weight loss during induction. Been on program 2weeks and have only lost five pounds, but am losing inches, don't know if I should go to his "fast fat" diet or not...help me please.

harleydee
Wed, Aug-06-03, 17:18
When you're reading this message, scroll to the top of the screen. Near the top you'll see "New Posts", "Today's posts" and "Buddy List".

Just click on "New Posts" and click on the postings you want to read.

Good luck!!!! Happy reading!!!!

NDzepina
Wed, Aug-06-03, 17:23
Do not discourage yourself. I read somewhere that sometimes it can take a couple of weeks for the weight loss to kick in. Revise what you have been eating for any "hidden carbs" but do not discourage yourself. You'll see... you'll start losing...

;)

walta
Wed, Aug-06-03, 17:29
ok. harleydee suggested I teel what I've been eating, so here goes (don't know if the amounts ae needed or not, but here they are: yesterday--2 eggs, 1/8 c shredded cheese, 4 oz. chicken. 1 oz cheese, 1/2 c lettuce, 1 tbsp tomatoe, 2 tbsp low carb dressing,3 slices small mushrooms, 6 oz venison. caff free diet coke 16 oz, water,water,water!!