PDA

View Full Version : Virgin Incredible Bulk Posting

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

AdiposeMan
Tue, Aug-05-03, 14:04
I'm just checking in letting all you fine folks know that I plan to be a tremendous loser,, of aidpose tissue that is!
The pounds are already pouring off of this incredible bulk of a body and I am looking forward to becoming the active, slim, good looking man?, underneath.

Thanks for sharing your tips and hard learned advice. Later!!!

Iowagirl
Tue, Aug-05-03, 14:48
Looks like you've lost already! Congrats and welcome.

galaga6846
Tue, Aug-05-03, 15:02
The great thing about this way of eating, is that the more you weigh, the more you seem to lose right away. That is a great morale booster.

I was only 190 when I started, but I've already lost 15 pounds! I started on July 17th. The best part is that I lost 7% body fat, meaning that it was fat loss, and not muscle tissue loss.

Good luck! I'm sure that seeing the first 50 lb melt off so easily will be great motivation. You're starting at a very high weight, so you will definately lose a lot of weight right away.

nitwit
Tue, Aug-05-03, 15:46
Don’t give up on the diet – it can sometimes take time to get the results that you want , but remember that it didn’t take you overnight to get this way – and it will take longer than overnight to fix the problem! But it works!!!! Stick with it!!! xx