PDA

View Full Version : Help for Mum

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

On My Way
Fri, Jul-11-03, 05:48
Hi there,

My Mum has been following a diet for the past two years eating mainly Vegetables and Fruits, she has kept the weight of and been at goal for over 12 months now but is finding that she is getting sugar cravings back and is really hungry. She suffers with Fibromyalgia as well as other health issues and is interested in swapping to Atkins diet. As this is the total opposite of what she has been told to do and she does not want to loose or gain weight by making the swap could someone tell me where she should start. Is induction a good place or would this be to low carbs for someone not wanting to loose weight. We are also hoping that eating more protein and fat that she will find some releif with all of her health problems. I have been doing Atkins for 2 weeks now and loving it.

Thankyou for your response

Debbie