PDA

View Full Version : Long Time Member First Time Poster

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

lisa4579
Thu, Jul-03-03, 16:53
I apologise if this thread has been posted before, as I posted but it disappeared into space but it might have come back to Earth by now.

I feel like I've joined a dating agency...

I'm from the U. K., Wales actually. :hyper:

I've decided not to follow any specific plan i. e. Atkins but to keep my carbs below 72 grams, from 'Life Without Bread.' Then see what happens.

I think the Smilies are Cool. :cool:

I'm going to use as many of them as I can.

:agree: This one confused me!!

They say old age doesn't come alone. :bash: They're right when I was 16 I was 7 stone, and had been notoriously thin i. e. picked on when I was a child because of my weight. Now I'm 24 I'm 11 stone. If I keep growing outwards I'll be picked on again! People just love normality don't they.

But :daze: anti-depressants (Lustral) have contributed 2 stone of the above. :devil: :mad:

This is cheaper than Therapy!

:yawn:
Anyway, Hi and Bye for now. :wave:

N. B. You're best bet is to type what you want to say elsewhere before posting because my first post went astray! Or was it just me. :blush:

aimie
Thu, Jul-03-03, 17:07
hey, welcome and hope you success. i dont think i could do this wol without a plan. i would be too leanieant on myself. you might want to look into a plan. you then could modify it a little. and i mean a little. like dont do induction just do the last phase so you can allow yourself some of the foods you do not want to give up.

have a great day

Iwilldoit
Fri, Jul-04-03, 22:59
:agree: This one confused me!!

lol! yes, I've been wondering a lot about that lil guy. I've finally concluded that he's missing a hula hoop! ;)