PDA

View Full Version : Moondream's Fitness Log

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Moondream
Thu, Jul-03-03, 15:24
Hopefully this log will keep me honest with myself...and it'll be neat to see my progress written down.

I'll start off with my measurements as they were on June 25/03. I'll take them once a month. So here goes.

Neck - 16 1/2" - Bust - 51" - Waist - 52" - Hips - 63" - Upper Right Thigh - 32" - Upper Left Thigh - 31" - Above Right Knee - 22" - Above Left Knee - 22" - Right Calf - 19" - Left Calf - 18 1/2" - Right Bicep - 16" - Left Bicep - 15 1/2"

I need to get on a once a week schedule for weighing myself as well. I'll start weighing in on Mondays. As of today I weigh 288 pds.

Ok...did Sansone's 1 mile walk today...and will continue to do that for at least another couple of days before moving onto the 2 mile. I will start doing upper body work tomorrow with light weights and will do those every second day while continuing to do the walking everyday.

Moondream
Wed, Jul-23-03, 17:37
Geez...I suck at keeping a log! Oh well, I'll try to do better. I've been doing pretty good with the walking program...I do it everyday with a day off here and there but I find if I don't do it I get antsy. I've moved onto the two mile walk and have done the three mile walk once. I still find it a bit too taxing so will continue with the 2 mile for a couple more weeks.

I'm down to 283 pds.! Yay!! I was stalled for a couple of weeks but now seem to be losing again. I'll take my measurements again in a couple of days and report them here. I hope I see some changes!

Moondream
Fri, Jul-25-03, 08:39
Kinda disappointed as I thought since I've lost about 10 pounds since I last took my measurements they'd be down a little more. Oh well, at least they didn't go up!

July 25th, 2003 Measurements:

Neck - 16 1/2" - Bust - 51" - Waist - 50" (down 2") - Hips - 61" (down 2") - Upper R Thigh - 61" (down 1") - Upper L Thigh - 61" - Above R Knee - 21 1/2" (down 1/2") - Above L Knee - 21 1/2" (down 1/2") - R Calf - 18 1/2" (down 1/2") - L Calf - 18 1/2" - R Bicep - 16" - L Bicep - 15 1/2"