PDA

View Full Version : Another New Carbo-Addict

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

soleilsun
Wed, Jul-02-03, 17:59
Hi Everyone

I started my change of life about 2 months ago. I've lost around 20-25 pounds and have quite a bit further to go. This seems like a great support network and a place where all my questions can be answered. I started this diet with my sister-in-law and brother who were my Carbo Cops but due to a job change I no longer have them to lean on so I think I may be here quite a bit!!!

Soleilsun

tofi
Wed, Jul-02-03, 18:42
Welcome to the board - you are already doing very well. Feel free to look into people's journals and post there. Check out the links at the top of the Newbie's Page and also in the orange bar at the top. There is lots of information there to get you familiar with the site.

:wiggle:

CAKES66
Wed, Jul-02-03, 19:38
You are off to a great start. :wiggle: If you need carbo cops, support and guidance, you've come to the right place. Consider using fitday.com and keeping a journal so that if you have questions about what you are eating, someone here can look at your daily menus.

Good luck

soleilsun
Sat, Jul-05-03, 07:13
Thanks for the words of encouragement! I started putting in my info at fitday two days ago. It seems that I am only eating around 900 calories/day. Should I be eating more? I absolutely hate eggs....so it is very hard for me to fit in the protein without going over carbs and keeping up the calories....Any suggestions?

Thanks
Sol