PDA

View Full Version : another newbie!!

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

jun keater
Tue, Jul-01-03, 11:32
Yup! I'm new. My user ID is Jun Keater (junk eater!!) My second day trying the Atkins. I am currently at 224.5 (not that a half a pound matters much at this point!!) I have always had a weight problem. :cry: I have been doing BFL (Body for Life) but wanted to shake things up a bit. I'm happily married to the same guy for 23 years and have 3 teenage girls. I have 3 Dachshunds, 5 turtles & 4 Hermit Crabs. I lost my Mom in February, and I promised her I would lose weight (again) and get healthy. I belong to a gym where I also work in childcare. For this I get a free membership to 2 great gyms!! And that's it!!

(`'·.¸(`'·.¸*¤*¸.·'´) ¸. ·'´)
«´¨`·..¤ * melinda * ¤..·´¨`»
(¸.·'´(¸.·'´*¤*`'· .¸)`'· .¸)

Iowagirl
Tue, Jul-01-03, 13:54
Half a pound is a great start! Welcome to the forum and best of luck to you! :dazzle:

ManoOPUS
Tue, Jul-01-03, 14:05
melinda, sorry to hear about your mom.....welcome to the boards! we'll help you keep your promise :D