PDA

View Full Version : Hello

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

ginners
Mon, Jun-30-03, 09:13
Hi Everyone

My partner and I have just started on Atkins today after gaining weight while in the US on holiday.

I think I can manage my breakfast and evening meals OK, but I am having difficulty finding ideas for lunch while at work. I live in the UK so we dont have access to a lot of the low-carb foods you guys have.

Does anyone have any ideas?

Much appreciated

kmarie1351
Mon, Jun-30-03, 09:19
Pack a nice green salad with sardines, grilled chicken, flank steak, or tuna! Salads are a great way to get in your vegetables.

aimie
Mon, Jun-30-03, 09:27
hi :wave:

welcome

i have some ideas if they are assessable. hard boiled eggs. pork rinds or celery w/ dip, pickles, can greens w/ butter and microwave, sugar free jello/ fix the night before. cream cheese dip: add onions, chipped beef. i sometimes eat vienna sausages/ high in sodium. * left overs from supper. just cook a little extra. cheese burgers from resturant/ just remove the bread.

there are some good cheeseburger caserole recipes in the recipe link on this forum.

hope this helps. :wave: