PDA

View Full Version : new man on the block!

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

montecarlo
Sun, Jun-29-03, 20:07
Hello everyone,

I am a few hrs new to this board. I am coming from elitefitness and many other forums. My interest here is two fold. One is to meet ppl from all walks of life, and two is to get the ins and outs of the TKD diet. I am a Telecom Engineer by day and a personal trainer on evenings. I have been working out with weights for over 15 years and have done many diets, LOL. My measurements are 5'10, 240lbs, 12% BF as of two days ago, 54" chest-34" waist- 30" thighs. During the atkins diet a few years back i was 260 22% BF 4 months into the diet I was 220 with 8% doing 45 min cardio(stepper) per day 5 time a week with a heavy upper and lower body workout! But I have never tried the CKD or TKD. So I will continue to read and learn from the ppl already doing the diet. Thanks for the time and hope to be of help if needed.

Peace!