PDA

View Full Version : New here

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

halcelbjl
Sun, Jun-29-03, 16:56
Hello all! Newbie here :cool: I'm Sarah and haven't been on Atkins long. I'm also exercising by walking on a treadmill for 30 min. a day.

Not seeing a big jump in weight loss but am losing inches. I haven't cheated at all (ooh the temptations esp. a very yummy looking birthday cake) because I know I will feel pretty lousy after.
Good luck to all :)

jude
Sun, Jun-29-03, 18:44
Welcome to the forum, Sarah!

This is the best place for support and encouragement. Got a question? You can be sure someone here has the answer!

I notice you're just completing your two weeks of induction. Are you going to go on to OWL or stay with induction for a while longer?

judy

halcelbjl
Mon, Jun-30-03, 05:27
Hi Judy! I've been reading through different posts for about a week and decided to quit lurking around and join. For the first time in a long time I feel good about myself and can't get over all this energy I have..feels like I just woke up from years of sleep :D

I'm planning on staying on induction for awhile longer. At least until I get into a good exercise routine and my body can get used to having to move again.

Thanks for the welcome

Sarah