PDA

View Full Version : tired!!!

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

kitecat1
Sat, Jun-28-03, 13:16
HI, I have been on Atkins for about 3 weeks. I get so tired in the afternoon. I have no get up and go to do anything. Is there anything you can take to help? NOT ephedra though.
Any help will be helpful.
Thanks, Carrie :confused:

Talon
Sat, Jun-28-03, 13:25
Quite a few people who have been eatig low-carb and still have no energy after a few weeks are either: not taking a multivitamin, or not eating enough. Or both.

lilian
Sun, Jun-29-03, 20:28
Hey Carrie, :daze: You sound just like me
and what really helps me out is if I drink enough cold water my multi vitamin in the morning and a vitamin E in the afternoon with my lunch and you can't forget a low carb snack.

I hope this helps you out somewhat.
But really don't forget to drink enough water.. :wave:

qi1213
Mon, Jun-30-03, 10:16
I, too, have been tired, among other maladies, and have just started (day 17). I've had dizziness, hot flashes, and just an overall feeling of being ill. I've even had diarrhea most of the time which I understand is very unusual. (lost 10 lbs though)
:confused: Any suggestions?