PDA

View Full Version : New here, intorduction

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

sherriesc
Thu, Jun-26-03, 15:15
Hi My name is Sherrie and I have been doing Atkins for 12 days and have lost 9 pounds. I went up 3 earlier this week, but think it was my TOM that caused it. I am trying to get inspired to exercise and am really enjoying Atkins. I am not hungry, mostly have more energy (except I seem to drop off in the afternoon.)
Just wanted to introduce myself and say hello!

Marchstart
Thu, Jun-26-03, 15:19
Hi Sherri.......Im new here as well....well I have been reading non stop for months....but just introduced myself today...

Happy LCing....and Good luck!! :wave:

Jean100
Thu, Jun-26-03, 19:59
Hi sherriesc, :wave:

I am also new here. I just started posting tonight too.

You mush exercise. Find one exercise that you like and commit your self to it. Make it a habit that you will keep for the reminder of your life. You do not want to end up like me at 56 and over weight again. But of course I am not going to stay over weight. I like walking better then anything else. So I have started waking again. It is also cheep. I live in the county and I have mowed a path around my pasture. :roll: I have to doge the goats when I go walking. Well may be they doge me. :daze:

If you have not been doing much exerciseing you need to start slow. Read a good book on how to exercise. It is very very important that you do it correctly so you do not heart your self in the process.

We have done the first step. That is why we are here isn't it.

Jean