PDA

View Full Version : Hi Everyone :)

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

OCLady
Thu, Jun-19-03, 18:44
Hey there! I just wanted to say hi and introduce myself...

I'm 24, and a recent college grad. Unfortunately for me, working full time at a desk job and sitting in a classroom wasn't good for my waistline. I'm a tall girl with a medium to large frame, but was very athletic in high school. It's easy for me to gain weight, and hard for me to lose it!

I started a low carb diet through the Curves program about a month ago, and I've lost about 13 pounds, but still want to lose another 15-20. I've kind of reached a plateau and I'm not quite sure how to get around it. If anyone's got any suggestions that'd be great! I'm going to search around this site for some ideas.

I just registered at fitday.com - what a great tool!

Anyways, just wanted to say hello!

nana
Thu, Jun-19-03, 23:25
Welcome OC, there is certainly much support here to be had by all. You might think about starting a journal and writing down what you are eating, that will give you a record of your intake and will allow others to view it give suggestions.

Please feel free to visit mine anytime.

JoAnn