PDA

View Full Version : New to Forum

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Ahsiek
Wed, Jun-18-03, 10:42
:wave: Hello Everyone:

My name is Ahsiek and I am new to this forum but not new to Atkins. I have been on Atkins since May 6th and have lost a total a 10lbs. Although I believe I should have lost more I am okay with what I have lost so far. I plan to continue in the induction phase until I reach my goal weight.

I really do like this new WOE and am interested in hearing about others stories. As well as new and exciting foods to eat.

Does anyone love the Advantage*Atkins bars as much as I do?

14/137/125

Iowagirl
Wed, Jun-18-03, 13:08
Hmmm...not losing but eating the bars, huh?

The bars cause some to stall. Induction is about eating whole foods, not the processed 'created' stuff like bars.

Sounds like you are doing well despite this.

Welcome! :wave:

nana
Thu, Jun-19-03, 01:28
Hi Ahsiek, welcome to this forum there is much help to be had here. Those bars do stall some people, even though they are good, it's good infor to be aware. Please feel free to visit my journal or some of the others in this forum to see what they are eating and how the weight loss is going. It is also good to see what is working and what isn't.

Talk to you soon.

JoAnn

Ahsiek
Thu, Jun-19-03, 05:50
I have to agree with you all that the bars does stall weight. Therefore, I made yesterday my last day eating them until my next weight in to see what results occur.

The sad thing is the that bars are expensive and i have nearly a whole box left, but oh well. I will test the theory and report on the results next wednes/Thurs.

Thank you for welcoming me.

NANA I will certainly check out your journal.

Happy Lossing Everyone.