PDA

View Full Version : Peabug's Workout Log

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Peabug
Tue, Jun-17-03, 17:52
First workout entry! I never thought I'd get around to creating one but I really need a place to record this. I'm starting out slowly so my exercising may seem (very!) pathetic to some, but here goes!

Today I did a whopping 20 minutes of Winsor Pilates. I haven't done it in a long while so I feel somewhat shaky but generally pretty good. I plan to do some Walk Away the Pounds when DH gets home as well.

Peabug
Thu, Jun-19-03, 15:41
DH brought home a Tony Little Gazelle last night and already I love the thing. I did my 20 minutes of Pilates yesterday afternoon and once DH got off work and we set it up I did about ten minutes on that before my legs felt wobbly. I woke up this morning feeling a little sore, but a good sore. I did it for another ten minutes this afternoon.

Peabug
Fri, Jun-20-03, 17:26
I knew this would be terribly boring! Anyway, 12 minutes on the gazelle this morning. I didn't think it would wear me out as much as it does, but that's a good thing. I'd rather get worn out after ten minutes than not even break a sweat by 30. DH hopped on it last night and planned to go for an hour (he's a nut) and only made it for 30 minutes. He's in much better shape than I am and by no means overweight, but he was impressed!

Peabug
Mon, Jun-23-03, 21:22
Half an hour on the gazelle yesterday followed by 20 minutes of pilates. Twelve minutes on the gazelle this afternoon. That thing is seriously working my butt and thighs and really gets my heart-rate up without huffing and puffing. I *love* that!