PDA

View Full Version : Ross chocolate in Pickering, ON - Debbie?!

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Deirdre
Sat, Jul-07-01, 22:52
I just found out that there is a company in Pickering that supposedly distributes Ross chocolate bars.
Sweets Galore
1550 Bayly, Pickering, ON L1W 3W1 Phone: (905)420-7135
I think that's a warehouse address.
Debbie are you familiar with them? This is the same company that sells sugar free chocolate / candies at the "General Store" in the Whitby mall. I've only been there once and didn't see any.
Does anybody else know anything about this?

tamarian
Sat, Jul-07-01, 23:05
Hey, once this is confirmed, please post it in our new database! :)
I removed the old address for Ontario distributer, since several members complained that they weren't helpful.

Wa'il

debbiedobson
Sun, Jul-08-01, 07:47
deidre, i just called them, but i guess as a warehouse, they're not open on sunday. just got the machine. i will try calling tomorrow. hey! this is practically in my back yard. my street intersects bayley in ajax. that address is probably only 5 minutes from my house! let's keep our fingers crossed!:D
just curious! how d'you come across this company?

Deirdre
Sun, Jul-08-01, 08:40
Thanks Debbie! I found this on the TorontoDirect.com website:
"I own a store and would like Wholesale pricing?
We do supply a number of stores - please e-mail [email protected] now. or send us a fax 1 (413) 280 9525 for wholesale pricing. "

So I emailed them and asked them if they supplied any stores in the Toronto area. She also gave me the name of the distributor - (Meridian Canada) at 905 415 0357

I looked up Sweets Galore in the online Yellow pages and got the address. I thought it sounded familiar, and realized it was the same people that sold the chocolate in Whitby mall.

debbiedobson
Thu, Jul-19-01, 17:01
hey deirdre, i was just thinking about this yesterday when i was vaccuuming! i'm sorry i haven't called yet! tomorrow, friday, is my day off and i'll try to call them. i'll post right away w/any info!

Deirdre
Fri, Jul-20-01, 18:00
I've been away all week and was wondering if anyone contacted them! I did get another email from torontodirect.com saying that they are sold at "Maria Sweets" in Aurora.' "Aunty Pat's chocolates" scarborough; "The
General Store" in Pickering; Whitby; Brampton; Barrie; Guelph; Markham;
London.

I hadn't seen them at the Sweets Galore booth in the General Store in Whitby, but my sister was there today and they did have them. Get this though - they're $2.29 each!!!!

I didn't find any info on the other places in Aurora and Scarborough.

Deirdre
Fri, Jul-20-01, 18:25
Maria Sweets 905-726-8132
15191 Yonge St
Aurora, ON

If anybody calls or checks please let us know if they actually have them and how much they are!