PDA

View Full Version : Induction

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Liz7543
Sat, Jun-14-03, 11:05
Well, I am Liz and I am on day 6 of Induction. I have had a great week eating everything I am suppose to and not even wanting the things that are no-nos. At the beginning of my week I could tell I was losing weight in the way my clothes fit. But my problem is that mid week I started my period. My weight loss stopped, I am bloated, moody, and craving bad foods. I blew it today and had a pop tart. I wanted one so bad that I was shaking. So I am frustrated and disapointed in myself. Where do I go from here?

AuntSusan
Sat, Jun-14-03, 12:48
Hello Liz,
When you get these drops in your blood sugar, eat a slice of chedder cheese. You will be amazed that your mood and energy LIFTs rapidly. Remember; You are switching over to a Protien Foods, so with the menis blood loss, you will find that your old habits of eating Carbos for a boost is causing stress to your old programed insilin levels. Try the Cheese or a hard boiled egg. Savor each bite and you will be back yp in a matter of minutes! Good Luck Liz!
Warmest regards. :wave: Susan