PDA

View Full Version : Hi, Im a newbie

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Tex04
Fri, Jun-13-03, 09:38
Hi all, I found this site and was happy to see an active message board! I have been on the Protien Power plan for 2 and a half weeks and have lost 8 lbs. My mother did this plan and lost 35lbs and is now on life maintainance.

I have always struggled with my weight, and I finally have had enough. I am not going to hate my body any longer! I am going to FIX it and LOVE it. When my mom started looking better than me, it was real motivation!!

My goal is to lose mass and get toned. The scale bothers me, but I have weighed more then I appeared to my entire life, so the focus for me is how I look and feel.

I guess that is all for now!!

Iowagirl
Fri, Jun-13-03, 11:29
You sound very motivated Tex - welcome and best of luck! Nice that you have family around that will understand and support your efforts.

Do you exercise?

:wave: