PDA

View Full Version : new member

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

donotquit
Thu, Jun-12-03, 21:12
:) Hi , I am new at this. I am 51, 2 grown children, not at home anymore, one husband, still at home. I exercise regularly at "curves for women" and love it. My biggest challenge is my diet. I love junk food and I also like really good food . I love food in general. I weigh about 190lb. and really should weigh about 160 to be more healthy. I have done a low carb diet on and off for a while now. But lately , more off than on. I know it is the best for me , so I will continue to keep trying, the reason for my name "donotquit". I need another inspiring book to read about this subject. Any suggestions? Is the new Atkins book good? I have read his former books . Thanks for reading this! I hope we can help each other. :roll:

BeccaResRN
Fri, Jun-13-03, 01:51
Welcome and congratulations on starting a new Way of eating!!! :wave:

I am sure that you will love this forumn and find lots of info support and advice!!!!!!!!

i haven't read ATkins new book yet so don't know if its worth buying it or not if you have an older version

Well Good Luck...keep low carbing :)