PDA

View Full Version : [SS] The Firm!!

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

KittyKat2
Mon, Jun-09-03, 10:42
If anyone is thinking about ordering the Firm Body Sculpting Videos and Fanny Lifter, etc....Let me know! I know where you can get it all for 170.00 less than from the actual infomercial!
I did! I can't wait to start using it!

KittyKat2
Sat, Jun-14-03, 16:41
I used the Firm tapes once! I did the Total Body Sculpt and the Ab Sculpt...They are great! I should have did the Cardio Sculpt first but didn't.
I think The Firm and Somersizing and Walking will lead to a really healthy body!
I'm so glad I bought those Firm tapes! I can feel my muslces! They are hurting! My legs even look harder after one 45 minute workout!
To order the videos go to:
http://store.yahoo.com/infomercialshowcase/thefirm.html
You can get the 3 videos for 14.99 plus 6.99 dely.
I went to WalMart and bought a Rubbermaid stepping stool. It works for the two steps together but I had to have a box made for the smaller step. :hyper: