PDA

View Full Version : Welcome ME!

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Rover
Sun, Jun-08-03, 22:45
Hi there,

was searching the net for some extra data on low carb diets and chanced upon this forum. It looks a very promising place to be in and I'm gonna hang here whilst I try hard to attain my goals.

Me am at 27 right now. Started training extremely at 16. By 21, was an amateur athlete/bodybuilder with very very decent results. However a stint in the army caused me some serious injuries and left me inactive for 4 years with over 3 yrs either in hospitals or visiting them.

To cut the story short, despite the steel implants in my back etc, i believe that there is no better time than now to regain a better pysique.

From a 80kg 16 inch arm, 30 inch waist and 44 inch chest bugger, i am today a flabby 112 kg 40 inch waister with 14 inch arms and 40 inch breasts :) ok dun laugh.

4 years of jabs, operations and pills and inactivity have caused me alot.

I just hope muscle memory does serve me well.

As i work slowly towards my goal, I will attempt to keep all posted here on my experiences and have my fair share of queries and questions in the forums here.

good day all.

Stardust
Mon, Jun-09-03, 07:21
Wow, you have been through the mill. It is so great that you have such a positive attitude. I am not familiar with your plan, but if it's low carb, you will be seeing results.

Why don't you start a journal, so we can follow your successes????!!!!!

Good luck on your lc journey!