PDA

View Full Version : Newbie here - day 3

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Jennifer7
Sun, Jun-08-03, 22:20
I am on day 3 and feeling good. Lots of ceasar salad and meat. It is amazing how many people I have talked to in the past 3 days that are either on this type of diet or know someone who is. I have lost 4 pounds and am in ketosis (sp?). I am using the strips to test every day for now. It was good to find this site and I will be checking back in for support. I am starting a new job tomorrow morning so am hoping the fact that I have had no side effects will continue.

PS. I can't seem to find any gum that is made with 'acceptable' sugar substitutes. Anyone know a brand out there?
Thanks!

Iowagirl
Mon, Jun-09-03, 08:46
Welcome! Congrats on the loss.

Careful with the strips, they can make you crazy! Remember this is a good way of eating for your all around health - weight loss is just a bonus.

:D