PDA

View Full Version : A bet I can't loose

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Cutecuffs2
Sun, Jun-08-03, 18:14
[SIZE=3][FONT=arial][COLOR=crimson] :wave:

My name is Laura and I used to subscribe to the forum. I started last October and stopped writing in December. During that time period I lost about 12 pounds. I wanted to take low carbing seriously but never really devoted myself to it. Well I currently have a bet going with my good friend. Her and I have simular body types, both tall and big boned. We are continuely on a quest to loose weight. To motivate us we decieded to see who could loose the most weight by July 3rd. The looser has to do something that would totally be embarrassing. If I loose this contest I have to do an amature night at a local strip club. The thought of this terrifies me!!!! Any how I plan to keep everyone informed on my progress and the results of my bet. I am on the atkins induction diet. I started Wed June 4. My current weight is 214. I am 6'0". My ultimate goal is 155. Encouagement is greatly appriciated!!!!!

murlist
Sun, Jun-08-03, 18:18
OMG! I would be completely petrified of breads and sugars at this point - A Strip Club!!! Geez... I want you to "win" (er is that Loose) so you dont have to do that ....Oh geez what a motivator -
Atkins is awesome - I lost weight like never before on it -
You CAN do it