PDA

View Full Version : Hi new here can I join you?

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Happymommy
Fri, Jun-06-03, 18:23
:wave: Hi my name is Shelly and I just found this board and so far from what i've read it looks really great. I was recently diagnosed with PCOS but found that I have had it for 12 yrs. I have 2 great kids. Our first child a son was conceived after 6 yrs of infertility. And our daughter was conceived after 2 yrs of trying. I'm still learning about PCOS and had blood work done yesterday because my blood sugar has been giving me a lot of trouble. Plus they think that my thyroid is screwed up too. :rolleyes: I have been dealing with Horrible ovarian cysts for the last 3 days :tears: :daizy:

Happymommy
Fri, Jun-06-03, 18:24
OK for some reason it cut off the rest of my post above. It was supposed to say does anyone else have problems with painful ovarian cysts?
Thanks

LeanLiones
Thu, Jun-12-03, 11:39
Yes, I am quite painful.......