PDA

View Full Version : Spit test?

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

katgurl
Wed, Jun-04-03, 16:20
What is this?

I have regular yeast infections. I have had sinus headaches every day for 6 months. I have been on Atkins since 4/13 and lost only 10-12 lbs. I am at a standstill. I am tired most of the time, and feel down. I am cranky.

I wonder if yeast is to blame?

m1whowaits
Fri, Jun-06-03, 10:30
If you scored a 224, you have a problem. I scored a 295. Do some research on candida diets and supplements. I did it this spring and I didn't have hayfever for the first time in my life!! If you have questions stop by my journal and start at the top. That's what brought me here originally. LC to beat candida. I've been a little lax lately and had a couple of sinus headaches, so I'm gonna do the supplements again. Hope to see you around.

Liz

katgurl
Fri, Jun-06-03, 12:28
Thank you so very much, Liz!
I will check your journal tonight.

:)

Kent
Sun, Jun-08-03, 09:04
Hi Katgurl,

Check out the Candida information on my page below.

Bowel Diseases and Candida - News You Can Use. (http://www.biblelife.org/bowel.htm)

Your weight loss plateau may be cause from simply eating to many calories. Try cutting your fats, especially things like salad dressings and other oils. Fatty cuts of meat are OK though. Snack on low calorie vegetables instead of higher calories foods like cheese. Eat three reasonable meals and avoid excessive quantities. Exercise but not excessively. Get a good night's rest and avoid late evening snacking on high calorie foods.

Good luck,

Kent :wave: