PDA

View Full Version : hello, introducing myself =)

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

ANewMe
Mon, Jun-02-03, 01:53
hi =) IM so glad I found this site!!
Well this is my 2nd attempt to the low carb diet (atkins) the first time around I lost 17 pounds durring the first month and I thought that was great.. until I had realized I had gone from the end of the first month and 2 weeks into the 2nd month and not lost a POUND! and I was frustrated.. because I hadnt changed anything.. and gave up.... I sadly gained everything back expect 5 pounds.... and after toying around with 2 other diets, I decided i really liked atkins and Im going to stick with it this time...

and hopefully I can figure out one day why I stalled so quickly like that :confused:

=)

RD64
Mon, Jun-02-03, 03:25
Hi, I'm also a newbie here and have tried this diet several times. This time I'm doing great and what I've done different is to follow it to the letter and no cheating at all. Hope things work for you. Good luck.

Bob