PDA

View Full Version : Just wanted to introduce myself and say hello

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

suzzee2003
Sat, May-31-03, 19:04
Hi Everyone,
I've been reading and reading and reading! I want you to know how much I love this site. There is so much wonderful information here, I can't get enough of it! Thank You everyone who shares all the great information with us! I love LC...it is the only way to live for me. I take it one day at a time and it is working and so worth it. I have a new cookbook thanks to the recipe's that you have all shared! Thank You... I'm looking forward to starting a journal. After some more reading up on all the different forums I will. I just wanted to stop in and say HI.....So Nice to meet all of you.
Suzzee :wave:

shannonlea
Sat, May-31-03, 20:41
HELLO AND WELCOME!!!

vashka25
Sun, Jun-01-03, 09:23
Suzeee!!! Welcome!!!!

I don't think I spend less than 2 hours daily checking on new posts and checking up on how everyone is doing! There is so much information, and so many wonderful people here its going to become my new "addiction" (and better for me than chocolate!)

Have found so many people with similar goals, and challenges, and recipes...its like a little oasis for my new LC life!

Congrats, and good luck!

Cheers!

suzzee2003
Mon, Jun-02-03, 04:22
Just wanted to say thank you thank you thank you for warm welcome! See you on the forums~!

vashka25 How right you are! A little oasis for me too! :)