PDA

View Full Version : Washboard Tummy......

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

vashka25
Sat, May-31-03, 17:59
:wave: HI THERE EVERYONE !!!!! :wave:

I totally forgot to post a hello when I joined this forum!

Now I know there is a place to go to get the support and gentle kicks in the butt during my quest to get at least a few of these extra loads of laundry off my washboard stomach!!!

Now that summer is here I've decided to finally get rid of the fat stores that "some expert" claims to keep you warmer in cold weather......(I'd like to wring his neck...all lies I tell you)......I don't think there is anything that will keep you warm during a Canadian winter! ha ha.

Anyhow...good luck to everyone out there....this is one battle I plan to stand firm on!

Cheers!

Talon
Sat, May-31-03, 20:56
Welcome to the forum! :wave:

I like your sense of humor... I'll have to lose some of my laundry load too! :)

cs_carver
Sun, Jun-01-03, 07:34
I have to admit, I am definitely warmer in the winter when I'm at higher weights. Maybe not "really" warm, when it's Canada, but I can tell a difference. There's a reason seals and whales have the shape they do.

However, I figure what I've spent on food I didn't need would have bought me that new coat...

vashka25
Sun, Jun-01-03, 08:26
Hi guys ! Thanks for the input!

I try to keep a good sense of humour about my weight and losing it, as I don't want this diet to turn into a burden or chore.....I'd much rather view it as an adventure or an engaging experience if you will.

I find as the days pass that it is becoming considerably easier to adopt my new WOL.

Now I am sure there will be many challenging days, weeks....but I'm always up for a challenge, and each task I perform successfully is another notch in my belt so to speak!!!