PDA

View Full Version : Hello!

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Bogus
Thu, May-29-03, 14:07
A quick hello to say how glad I am to find this board! Just what I was hoping for!

I've been lowcarbing for more than two years now. I've tried them all: Atkins (god rest his soul), SugarBusters!, The Zone (too complicated for my simple mind), Protein Power, and Schwarzbein (which really makes the most sense to me). I'm currently reading The South Beach Diet. Anybody here doing that? Sounds like a good one for the summer, eh?

I'm doing pretty good with my weight. But it's been a long haul. Took me over two years to lose 100 pounds. I'm looking forward to reading about the success stories here.

Rosebud
Thu, May-29-03, 14:29
Hi Bogus, welcome!

Congratulations on the magnificent loss! It must feel good to now be below 200. :thup:

Well done, and I hope we see more (or less, really :D ) of you here.

:rose:Rosebud:rose:

Bogus
Thu, May-29-03, 14:39
Hey! A response! Thanks, Rosebud! That's downright neighborly of you!

Yes, it's good to be into the 100's again. Man, is it ever! Now if I can just get into the 180's so I'm not so close to the 200's! :D

Thanks again for the welcome.

Lioness
Thu, May-29-03, 14:51
Awsome Stats!!!! :thup:

Welcome to the site... I just love it... and I'm sure you will tooo

Every one here seems so friendly and supportive... and that's an added plus to the LC WOL

Feel free to stop by my Journal any time... would love to hear how your doing... You are a Great inspuration ...

:wave: Shell

Bogus
Fri, May-30-03, 18:26
Thanks for saying hello, Shell. I really appreciate that. I'll jump over to your journal now!

tristesas
Sat, May-31-03, 19:59
Hi Bogus,

Would you join us at "the everything esle" under the buddy club...I find you to be such an inspiration and hoping for some of your tips and were just a bunch of ladies that just jabber away about all our ups and downs everyday and please stop by and join right in.....just tell em tristesas sent ya......You seem to be just what we need a "true" inspiration........thanks.