PDA

View Full Version : another newbie

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

jewel777
Tue, May-27-03, 19:33
Well, just here to introduce myself and say hello :wave: Seems like theres a lot to read on this site, yeah :spin: Started seriously low carbing last month and as of today lost 10 pounds. Kind of a pain to measure everything, but I am looking forward to cooking and making new recipes. I have lots of meat in my freezer just dying to be used. Just have to be patient and learn how to be creative, not just throw it on the stove and eat it. Im doing okay without the carbs, just learning how to get by with less. Its actually quite rewarding.

Thanks for letting me share. :roll: :roll: :roll:

Juli :wave:

Rosebud
Tue, May-27-03, 19:52
Hi Juli, welcome!

Do have a good look around here - as you say there's a lot here! ;)

Do look at our recipe forums, both on the orange bar at the top of the screen and the other forums you can access via the main page.

All the best!

:rose:Rosebud:rose:

Nadz
Tue, May-27-03, 21:10
Hey there Jewel777 :wave:

Welcome and congrats on your weight loss thus far. :thup: Yup, this site has lots of great info, as I'm sure you'll find out.

"Kind of a pain to measure everything, "

Check out fitday.com It should make your measurements a bit easier.

Happy Low Carbing
--Nadz