PDA

View Full Version : Working to make Arizona a lighter place

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

azdeb
Tue, May-27-03, 16:28
Just wanted to introduce myself. my name is Debbie, and I share this home with a wonderful husband named Keith, and 2 hairy children named Nikki and Rooster (Siberian Huskies) I just started the Atkins Program on Sunday and am so far very pleased. I have had a few moments of missing my bread but am feeling terriffic. I stumbled upon this forum while looking for Lo Carb products and know it will be a big help. Take Care and Good Luck everyone

Talon
Tue, May-27-03, 16:38
Welcome Debbie! :wave:

Glad you stumbled upon us, this site is chock full of information and sympathetic people.

coolazchic
Wed, May-28-03, 23:04
Hello from a fellow AZ girl! Welcome to the forum. It is great support. :thup:

azdeb
Thu, May-29-03, 06:56
Thanks Sandra! Congrats on the weight loss you have experienced!

coolazchic
Thu, May-29-03, 08:46
Thanks AZDeb. Is it as hot in Prescott as it is here in the valley these days? Yesterday it was 107!!!

azdeb
Sat, May-31-03, 11:05
Hey Sandra,
prescotts not quite as bad. We generally run about 15 degrees cooler than you people living directly on the sun!.. Lived down in Mesa for a while so I know how it gets. Keep cool ! (af ter all its only spring)