PDA

View Full Version : Hi

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

hometeachr
Mon, May-26-03, 13:47
:wave: Hi to everyone. I have been scouring these boards for the past week as I went through my first week of induction. They were so much help and everyone seemed so friendly that I decided I had to join up and talk to everyone, not just read what they're saying.
I have fibromyalgia and this Atkins dieting has been a huge help to make me feel better. I know I shouldnt have sugar but usually fall off the wagon of going sugar free on other diets, and so I decided to give Atkins a try. The cravings are gone already and I feel great!
I have tried different low carb diets over the past couple of years but non have helped as much with the cravings and hunger. I have lost 47 pounds in the last 2 years that have stayed off but have lost and regained etc about 20 trying to do just sugar free and count calories or fats, and weightwatchers, etc. I finally got fed up and decided it was time to get something and stick with it and I think I have found it. I have already lost 7 pounds this past week on Atkins induction and almost 7 inches. I am pumped!!
I cant wait to get to know everyone here and try out all of their ideas for continued success. I want to make this a lifestyle, not a diet.

Talon
Mon, May-26-03, 14:08
Welcome to the forum! :wave:

Congrats on your success thus far!