PDA

View Full Version : Really Works For Me!!!

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

SWEETLILLY
Mon, May-26-03, 12:52
[SIZE=3][FONT=courier new][COLOR=blue] :wave: I´M A 29 YEARS MARRIED WOMAN, I´VE BEEN OVERWEIGHT SINCE I HAD MY LAST BABY, 4 YEARS AGO, AND I COULDN´T LOST WEIGHT SINCE THEN. I HEARD ABOUT THE DIET AND I SAID TO MYSELF, I HAVE TO TRY, THAT WAS 5 WEEKS AGO AND NOW FROM 147 LBS. I´M 134.5LBS. EVEN THAT I DONT HAVE A LOTS OF THINGS THAT U HAVE, I MAKE MY SELF A PROMISE AND I KEEP IT.

Talon
Mon, May-26-03, 14:09
Welcome to the forum! :wave:

This way of eating is easy to do, no matter what part of the world you are from. It will probably be easier for you, none of that low-carb pre-made candies to tempt you to go astray. :)

Nadz
Mon, May-26-03, 21:04
Congrats on your weight loss success so far! :thup: i don't have as many resources either, but there's lots of ways to stay LC, just look at some of the recipes on this site and alter them slightly based on what you have at home! You seem to be doing a great job so far anyway, so keep it up! :roll: