PDA

View Full Version : aloha!

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

ozymandias
Mon, May-26-03, 00:37
:wave:

kauai.... that is where i plan to go during the first couple of weeks of september. hence, my current dilemma or should i say challenge...

Not exactly a newbie. I had tried atkins for five weeks last year for the first time and steadily lost 16 lbs. i was quite impressed with the diet although i am still not 100% convinced that it was the diet - i was regularly working out 3x a week during that time as well...

Needless to say, i stopped the diet and the workout and half the weight has slowly crept back already.

So, starting induction again today. 179 or so going to 160 lbs. I have done it before, so I feel pretty optimistic about it - even without the Atkins diet - but I do like and believe in the LC concept and would like stick to a LC diet for the long-term.

well, that was the intro. looks like a great forum with interesting and helpful info.

ciao

Talon
Mon, May-26-03, 09:22
Welcome to the forum! :wave:

Good luck on eating the LC way - it really is a healthy way to eat.