PDA

View Full Version : Hi, I'm new

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Clybella
Sun, May-25-03, 11:54
:wave:

Hi all. Looking forward to joining in this wonderful forum. Just started back on the Atkins diet. Thirty years ago and well a "few" pounds (LOL) I tried it and it worked well. Controversy kept me from trying it again, but I see now that it isn't dangerous but could make all the difference in the world to me and who knows make me feel so much better.

Lost 3 pounds in the first day so as I get better at sticking to the diet and finding a comfortable way to work within the program, I hope to keep up a reasonable amount of weight loss.

Wishing good luck to all you other newbies.

Clybella

Talon
Sun, May-25-03, 17:17
Welcome to the forum! :wave:

This way of eating makes the quality difference in so many peoples lives. Glad to see you've found your way back, and I wish you much success.

bubu
Sun, May-25-03, 19:21
Hi Clybella,

Am back agaiin too, although I had tried it about 6 years ago.
And like you I was scared of the side effects and just didn't have the right frame of mind to do it I think.

I see you have similar stats in starts and goals. Wondered if u would be willing to buddy up in here.
Esp. since nobody even said hi to moi yet, thought I would take the first step.

Sure would like to have some fun while learning.

Laters
Bubu

Clybella
Mon, May-26-03, 07:12
:wave:

Hi there, and yes, I'd love to Buddy. I've added you to my Buddy list.

:cheer:

mywyzard
Mon, May-26-03, 13:11
Hello clybella and bubu,
Welcome to both of you....I am like you bubu....did this about 7 years ago, but I stuck to it long enough to lose 50lbs....back to lose that last 25-30 pounds and to get my health under control.
Hope everything goes well for you 2 buddies :thup:
MIKE

bubu
Mon, May-26-03, 16:07
Hey there, Clybella, Mike

thanks for the replies. Great to have some company, and have added both of u to my buddy list.
Nice lifting there Mike

50 Pounds !!! wow, how did that go for u then ? any stalls or tips u may want to share ?

When I tried it I felt the brain fog really bad, but sofar this time things are going great. Think I am watching calories, cheese and water more than I did then. Don't think I was eating enough during the first one.
This is the first time I have been this heavy and darn am gonna get rid of it .
Am feeling a bit tired today . Had to work store and Memorial Day
its busy go go go. My 2nd liter of water never left me yet haha.
Oops gotta go fix some din for my bunch here......

Will get back later ....gators

Bubu

bubu
Mon, May-26-03, 16:09
PS

By the way ...watch them Germans......(I still am one)

HAHA...........vavoooom